what makes renting from basecamper vans great?
- Easy-to-drive vans fit in standard campsites; special campsite reservations aren't necessary.
- Spacious Yakima rooftop storage boxes and bike carriers.
- Plenty of gear included - see the list here: what equipment comes with my van?
- All-wheel-drive vehicles to get you and your passengers up and down the canyon safely on powder days.
- Friendly, knowledgeable folks happy to help with trip planning.
- Based in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Complimentary transportation from Salt Lake City International Airport or your hotel to our office.
- Flexible checkout and return hours.
- Centrally located near 7+ National Parks, 8+ world class ski resorts, destination mountain biking and climbing areas.
- Straightforward pricing; we pair you with the best available vehicle for your trip, without any up-selling or hidden costs.
- Campervan rentals start at $129/day. Discounts apply for long term rentals. Please email for a quote. We reply quickly.
- 125 miles/day included in our daily rate - $0.35/mile after that.
- Included $1,000,000 liability insurance, $1,000 deductible collision and comprehensive means worry free trips.
- Optional bi-fuel vehicles reduce fuel costs ($1.76 per gallon of gasoline equivalent using compressed natural gas).